The amazing “Vogue Magazine” collected the Most Memorable Gowns of 2017. This collection definitely is worthy of your time and attention for they contain plenty of trendy styles and stunning designs based on the current fashion of the time. Here, Macktak.com tried to lower the numbers, reducing them into a fantastic category, with the most attractive outfits of the year.
1. Emma Stone the great American actress, stepped onto the red carpet at the 2017 Oscars in a sequined Givenchy Haute Couture gown that took a jaw dropping 1,700 hours to create, the entire dress was hand-beaded onto a lace by a team of 11 from the Givenchy Atelier. She is the first actress since the Audrey Hepburn in 1954 to win an Oscar wearing Givenchy.
2. Marion Cotillard, the gorgeous French actress, attended the Trophée Chopard_Ceremony dazzling in a multicolored Halpern Fall 2017 sequined look which qualified as the designers first major red carpet moment. This French beauty queen lit up the red carpet in an electric rainbow sequined bustier and flared trouser two piece. Knock-out looks are nothing new from Cotillard, but this was something else, the design featured a 2.65m-long train!!
3. Bella Hadid, the famous model, wore a stunning one-shoulder Ralph & Russo evening dress, covered in crystal and featuring a high slit. The 20-year-old supermodel paired the sheer ensemble with high waisted nude briefs, and opted for no jewelry (her dress had enough sparkle on its own). But she did accessorize with a bright berry lip, tight topknot, and strappy silver heels.
4. The Queen of the ball, Rihanna, paid tribute to designer Rei Kawakubo and her exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Comme des Garcons: Art of the In Between, in a voluminous, layered colorful printed creation straight off the Fall 2016 runway. The avant-garde look was an architectural dream and offered a dramatic look at every angle. The high low piece was inspired by 18th-century punks and consisted of floral fabrics that were layered and pulled apart to look like petals.
5. Brie Larson, looked like a gorgeous Disney character at the Oscars. The custom Oscar de la Renta creation, which was so dark and romantic with its floor-sweeping ruffles, sharply structured bodice, long train, and the luxurious velvet fabric turned her into a Vanity Fair characters. Putting forth a subtle va va voom quality, she debuted a long dress that mixed elegance with charm. Although the evening dress was black, it still possessed an effervescence in the dynamic movement of the ruffles that rippled throughout the skirt.